Very nice!

Aug 7, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I've only spent about 15 minutes with kooboo, but so far I'm impressed. You've made good use of my favorite web client toolkit - ext :)

I'm looking forward to koobooing my site!

Thanks,

Jake

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Thanks for your comments.

If you like the program, please help us spreading the good news to other people. For example by giving a "review" in codeplex. 

Regards,

Kooboo team

Aug 10, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I downloaded the source. Thanks!

However, there seems to be a dependency on telerik components. Is it just for the RadEditor?

Coordinator
Aug 11, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Yes, we implment the HTML editor from Telerik. However we do not have the permission to redistribute the component under GPL. So we removed it on public release. 

We will provide document how to enable telerik RadEditor, however you need to obtain the license from telerik yourself.

Regards,

Guoqi @ Kooboo team

Aug 11, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Yeah. I'm not a telerik fan, so I'll have to find another solution for the editor.

Coordinator
Aug 11, 2009 at 1:28 AM

There is already a HTML editor there now with basic functions. The default editor from EXT. We also had implementation of TinyMCE editor.  

At kooboo, you are able to write your own ControlType for text input. Examples and documents about this part is not released to public yet since this is considered as more advanced features and we still have too much work to do here. 

If you need this documents now, do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Guoqi @ kooboo team

Aug 11, 2009 at 1:30 AM

The EXT editor will work for my immediate needs :) Thanks!

I'll just disable the telerik references on my local copy for now.