This project is read-only.

Lucene.Net.Store.LockObtainFailedException

Aug 7, 2009 at 3:04 PM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EventId:

961648c139e84818b1b45917a2e5e0d1
EventTime:
8/7/2009 9:58:42 AM
EventType:
Everest.Library.HealthMonitor.EverestErrorEvent
EventCode:
100001
RequestUrl:
ExceptionType:
Lucene.Net.Store.LockObtainFailedException
Message:
Lock obtain timed out: SimpleFSLock@C:\REMOVED\Kooboo\App_Data\ContentIndex\write.lock StackTrace: at Lucene.Net.Store.Lock.Obtain(Int64 lockWaitTimeout) at Lucene.Net.Index.IndexWriter.Init(Directory d, Analyzer a, Boolean create, Boolean closeDir, IndexDeletionPolicy deletionPolicy, Boolean autoCommit) at Lucene.Net.Index.IndexWriter..ctor(String path, Analyzer a, Boolean create) at Everest.Search.LuceneIndexer.Open(Type type, String directory, String primaryKey, IDocumentConvertor documentConvertor, Boolean create) in E:\Projects\Everest\src\trunk\Everest.Search\LuceneIndexer.cs:line 110 at Everest.CmsServices.Search.IndexService.Indexing() in E:\Projects\Everest\src\trunk\Everest.CmsServices\Search\IndexService.cs:line 50What 

What is this error? How can we fix it?

 

 

EventId:

961648c139e84818b1b45917a2e5e0d1

EventTime:

8/7/2009 9:58:42 AM

EventType:

Everest.Library.HealthMonitor.EverestErrorEvent

EventCode:

100001

RequestUrl:

ExceptionType:

Lucene.Net.Store.LockObtainFailedException

Message:

Lock obtain timed out: SimpleFSLock@C:\REMOVED\Kooboo\App_Data\ContentIndex\write.lock StackTrace: at Lucene.Net.Store.Lock.Obtain(Int64 lockWaitTimeout) at Lucene.Net.Index.IndexWriter.Init(Directory d, Analyzer a, Boolean create, Boolean closeDir, IndexDeletionPolicy deletionPolicy, Boolean autoCommit) at Lucene.Net.Index.IndexWriter..ctor(String path, Analyzer a, Boolean create) at Everest.Search.LuceneIndexer.Open(Type type, String directory, String primaryKey, IDocumentConvertor documentConvertor, Boolean create) in E:\Projects\Everest\src\trunk\Everest.Search\LuceneIndexer.cs:line 110 at Everest.CmsServices.Search.IndexService.Indexing() in E:\Projects\Everest\src\trunk\Everest.CmsServices\Search\IndexService.cs:line 50

 

Aug 7, 2009 at 5:06 PM

bugmenot,

I am sorry, we confirmed this is a bug, we will fix it tomorrow for this.

During meanwhile, we will be preparing and checking in all our source code of all our dlls to codeplex very soon. So you will be able to debug yourself as well. 

Regards,

Guoqi @ Kooboo

Aug 8, 2009 at 3:50 PM

We have uploaded a new release, please check it. This issue might be solved right now.

Aug 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM

All source code checked in. please download at the 1.0.0.1 release.