The resource cannot be found. Requested URL: /UrlRouting.axd

Aug 7, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I got this error after I created an Application based on ClubSite and deleted it. I can't access /form either.

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /UrlRouting.axd

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Bugmenot,

I tried the same as you did, it is difficult for me to reproduce the error from here. It is all working OK for me. 

If you recycle your .net application pool, that should temp solve your problem, but problem might come back in the future.

I need to be able to reproduce the error in order to see what the problem is. I will have a complete check at code tomorrow for this. 

If you are able to help reproducing the error,  that will be great help for me to solve the problem. Can you try again to see whether you get this error again?

Regards,

Guoqi @ Kooboo team

Aug 7, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Recycling the AppPool worked.

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2009 at 4:46 PM

That is a temp solution. When you are able to reproduce the error. Please do let me know.

Regards,

Guoqi @ Kooboo team

Aug 7, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I'm getting the same error. How soon until the source is checked in?

Aug 7, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Update: Recycling the app pool didn't help. Same result - resource not found.

Aug 7, 2009 at 7:40 PM
jakeonthenet wrote:

Update: Recycling the app pool didn't help. Same result - resource not found.

I left the server a alone for a while, moved app pools, and restarted the website before recycling.

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2009 at 2:46 PM

We just make a new release, which we think might have fixed this issue.

Full source code should be checked in within days, we need to do some cleaning job on our development code before we make it public. Please be patient for a day or two.

Regards,

Guoqi @ Kooboo team

Coordinator
Aug 10, 2009 at 1:45 PM

All source code is uploaded. Please find it at the download section