New Kooboo CMS UI based on Microsoft Metro Style
We have change the entire UI to Metry style, we try to make it compatible with old version of Kooboo CMS 3. Without additional modules and plugins, you should be able to directly export and import sites from Kooboo CMS 3. In the database section, you may need to reset the content type template.
Some of the changes are:
- Migrate to .NET framework 4.5, MVC 4.0.
- Upgrade JQuery and JQuery UI to newer version.
- Upgrade codemirror,with the support of F11 full screen function key.
- Using Razor and knockoutjs to rebuild the CMS backend interface, using some HTML5 elements.
- Add new website TimeZone setting.
- Improve Page Plug-in interface. Add two methods: HttpGet(Page_Context context,
PagePositionContext positionContext) and HttpPost(Page_Context context, PagePositionContext
- Add a new overload to FrontHtml().Position: public virtual IHtmlString Position(string
positionID, Func<string> defaultContentFunc). This is used to assign default content when a
position does not have content yet.
- Content type template now use Razor syntax. To add a new control type for content editing,
add the control template to folder: CmsData\ContentType
- Improve search setting URL configuration.
- Add return value EventResult to Receive Interface at EventBus.
- Improve Content broadcasting setting, now you can directly add broadcasting content to sub sites and create the receiving folders.
- Iprove the content list page, it supports sorting and paging now.