Lastest update version: 184.108.40.206
A small compiling issue on samplesite: http://forum.kooboo.com/yafpostst3331
Lastest update version: 220.127.116.11
This version contains very important improvement to module development.
It is now very easy to develop, debug and deploy your Kooboo modules.
For more information, see: http://www.kooboo.com/docs/Kooboo-CMS/module_development_43Note:
For old Kooboo modules, you need to
1. Add references to new Kooboo dlls,copy the new files under module area root,and recompiled your Kooboo module, some API has been changed, you may need to alter your code for this.
2. You need to exclude modules from website and re-include them again.
- Gloabl user role. For users that need access to all websites using the same role.
- Site Device setting. Add possibility to define sites that only available for certain devices. See: https://github.com/Kooboo/CMS/issues/215
- Couchbase provider for site and content database. For sites that requires unlimited data storage, never down data server and super performance. Couchbase can perform 10 times faster than MongoDB.
- Remote Data Rule. Data Rule can now read JSON datasource from remote http address and convert it to data model for views.
- Css Less supported. In the site theme folder, you can create or upload .less files. Under debug mode, Less will be processed by a client side less.js, under Release mode, it will be merged and combined with other css files.
- Add Script sub folders and API to register JS files in the subfolder. @Html.FrontHtml().RegisterScriptFolder("foldername")
- Add personalized default page. You can set your own start page after login, See: https://github.com/Kooboo/CMS/issues/202
- UI improvement. In many pages, UI has been adjusted.
- Tinymce has been upgraded to 4.0.12, and remove its HTML validation. The Html Validation of Tinymce often alter the original Html code.
- Upgrade Windows Azure provider to V2.2.
- URL matching rule changed. It is now treat "/home/" and "/home" differently. See: https://github.com/Kooboo/CMS/issues/204
- 45 other bugs fixed, See: https://github.com/Kooboo/CMS/issues?milestone=6&page=1&state=closed