There is a patch to fix some bugs on this version, please check: http://kooboo.codeplex.com/releases/view/50308
- Add new API RssUrl to generate RSS link, this is an extension to UrlHelper.
- Add possibility to index and search attachment content on Lucene full text search engine, some of the attachment requires ifilter component from Microsoft. Supported file attachments include: .docx, .docm, .pptx, .pptm, .xlsx,
.xlsm, .xlsb, .zip, .one, .vdx, .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdx, .vsx, and .vtx.
Please download and install ifilter from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=60C92A37-719C-4077-B5C6-CAC34F4227CC&displaylang=en
For PDF support, please download from: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=2611&fileID=2457
You need to install the required components on servers, otherwise attachment content will not be indexed.
- Add DownloadableFile controltype, You can view and download file attachment.
- Add VS 2010 solution file.
- Download resource from Kooboostore.com failed. This is due to the change of URL at kooboostore.com.
- Fixed problem when setting parent page, in some cases, it might failed. Add filter to Parent page selection list to prevent self referencing.
- Fixed case sensitive problem when replacing ApplicationName during site package import. It is case insensitive now.
- Fixed bug when trying to determine whether CKfinder is integrated. Previously it was checking a folder which was renamed.
- Add runtime setting section to "WebMSSQL.config" and "WebSQLite.config". This is to make sure that Kooboo use the 18.104.22.168 version of MVC.
- Fixed file path error on Binary Resource.
- Add security check when using the Check Update function ot upgrade Kooboo CMS. It will give error message now when there is no enough rights to overwrite files.
- Fixed contentid problem in SQLite. When query content, contentid was not correctly returned.
- Fixed error when setting custom error page. Status code 403 has a problem previously.