Update for 126.96.36.199
- This is a patch to fix some bugs, you need to download and overwrite the related files.*
- Metaweblog API. Adding mapping of body content to column named "Description". Previously only mapped to column named "Body". Adding possibity of adding category while publishing content from MS Word document.
- Add thumbnail file disk caching. Only at the time first request, thumbnail will be generated and saved a copy to disk, the following requests will directly read from disk.
- Fixed Page Visual designer position CSS error(VisualDesign.js).
- Fixed Data rule query error when querying inheritanced content.
- Fixed Data rule thread safety.
- Fixed routing registration thread unsafe bug, some times error may happen "Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute"; "A route named 'Common' could not be found in the route collection"
- Fixed missing value of ParentUUID when using SqlServerTextContentQuerier.QueryContent.
- Fixed DownloadableFile controltype error, it did not save the right file path.
- Fixed Telerik RadControl error, it might not work properly previously.
- Fixed Chinese title error. see：http://kooboo.codeplex.com/workitem/10921
- Fixed error on metaweblog API, client application URL was always: http://localhost:10655/kooboo
- Fixed Search Setting error. Error may happen when folder name is same as application name.
- Fixed bug on Url.PageUrl("",useDefaultValues). useDefaultValues parameter was not working properly.
- Fixed error when updating Binary Content. See: http://forum.kooboo.com/yafpostsm2759Versioning-Binary-Content.aspx#post2759
- Fixed bug on File Control Type. Previously it was not able to delete file after uploaded. See: http://forum.kooboo.com/yafpostst636Text-Schema-ControlType--File.aspx
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.