- Inline editing toolbar positioning for websites with complicate CSS.
- Inline editing is turned on by default now for the samplesite template.
- MongoDB version content query for multiple filters. .
- Add a new 404 page to guide users to login and create first website.
- Naming validation for page name and datarule name.
Files in this download
- kooboo_CMS.zip: The Kooboo application files
Additional content database implementation of MSSQL,SQLCE, RavenDB and MongoDB. Default is XML based database. To use them, copy the related dlls into web root bin folder and remove old content provider dlls. Content provider has the name like "Kooboo.CMS.Content.Persistence.SQLServer.dll"
Supports of Razor, webform and NVelocity view engine. Copy the dlls into the web root bin folder to enable the view engines support. Razor is the default view engine.
What is new in Kooboo CMS 3.0
Kooboo CMS 3.0 contains major upgrades to Kooboo CMS 2.0.
- Improved inline editing tool
- Visual sitemap and site cluster
- Xcopy and incremental deployment
- Razor and Nvelocity view engine supports
- Easier and quicker content management
- Media library
- Inline page designer
- URL customization
- Code helper
- Data query designer
- Performance improvement
How to upgrade
To upgrade to this version, copy all the content from the Cms_Data folder of previous version and place them in this new version.
If you modified the web.config file, you need to make the changes manually again.
You may use the web.config files from previous version, however we have made one important change in the web.config, and this must be changed manually.