Kooboo CMS 3.04
Aug 25, 2011
Other Available Downloads
Aug 23, 2011
- Add new System diagnosis page to check system status.
- Add new inline editing method, now it is possible to edit content item just like editing in the backend CMS.
- Add new API MediaContentUrl to generate media library file url: @Url.FrontUrl().MediaContentUrl(fullFoldername, fileName)
- Add new API to render Html block: @Html.FrontHtml().RenderHtmlBlock.
- Add new controltype: HighlightEditor, highlight Html tags when editing.
- Add new Lable api: "text".Rawlabel(), this API does not include the Html markup that will be used by inline editing tool.
- Add new page property: Searchable, define whether this page content will be included in the search index or not.
- Add maximize possibility for pop up windows.
- Add new option for category folder to allow single choice category selection.
- Add new selection values for Dropdownlist and Checkboxlist control, can directly read data from content folder.
- Add sorting in the content list page, user can define the sorting field, default is system field: Sequence. When using System default field Sequence, user can have up/down arrow or drap & drop function to change the content item order
- Improve the broadcasting feature, add option to decide whether to broadcast received content or not, and broadcasted content now include category
- Add new condition in content query API: WhereNotIn
- Content provider database connection time out bug.
- Bug when folder name contains "."
- Checkboxlist control bug: "A local variable named 'values' is already defined in this scope"
- Bug when copying homepage.
- Varies other bugs in page and content management
on Sep 29, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.