Kooboo CMS 3.05
Oct 13, 2011
Other Available Downloads
Oct 10, 2011
- Content type custom template. You can now define your own custom template using for example grip.cshtml and put them under the folder of \CustomTemplates, this file has the highest priority and will not be overwritten by system
- Add possibility to change media library folder name and move folders.
- Add new control type: password.
- Add index data, to view and rebuild search index.
- Fixed single choice category selection problem. It was allowed to select multiple values in the single choice category.
- Fixed content attached file name error of special character.
- Fixed bug on ModuleHtml.Action() method in the module development.
- Fixed URL encoded problem of file URL in the media library.
- Fixed Datarule query ThenOrderBy problem.
- Fixed bug on Datetime error during the upgrade of MongoDB driver.
- Fixed API ThemeFileUrl. When subsite does not have the file, it will search into parent site to find the right file.
- Fixed Html Block bug. It was possible to edit in sub site even without the localization.
- Fixed User right control problem in the inline editing.
- Fixed bug at: http://forum.kooboo.com/yafpostst1180Using-Telnet-to-connect-to-a-Kooboo-website.aspx. It is now * possible access kooboo sites without a browser.
- Fixed media library naming problem. When there was a space in the file name, it was not possible to delete the file.
- Fixed bug on order setting on a content folder. There was possible to overwrite other content folder's order setting * When one folder change the order setting.
- Fixed bug on SMTP setting, when there was an empty email address line, it was not possible to send out emails.
- Updated: Remove the default sorting field in the content query API.
- Update AllowNull property of content type to use client side validation.
Kooboo is a high quality and userfriendly CMS with outstanding features. Working with Kooboo causes a WHOW at least once a day. Really cool is the Diff feature in versioning.
CMS at it's Best!!!!!
on Dec 6, 2011 at 6:02 PM
There is no better cms I have seen. Keep moving!
on Nov 3, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Kooboo is just a fantastic, simple to use, really extendable, incredible CMS. Just what i was looking for.
on Oct 13, 2011 at 9:13 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.