Lastest build number: 126.96.36.199849
- Changes have been made to the module development framework. The module front end page lift cycle has not been changed. Changes have been made to back end admin pages. It is running as an ASP.NET MVC area now.
The module template has also has been updated accordingly, module development can debug under a real Kooboo cms now instead of a simulator in previous versions
- The caching framework has been improved; it now includes a notification service to update cached items in the load balancing servers.
- Kooboo CMS is now fully Mon/Linux/Mac compatible. Developers can use Monodevelop to open, develop, debug and publish Kooboo CMS. Users can choose XML, MySql or MongoDB as their database in the Kooboo Mono version.
- Added support for Windows Azure + SQLAzure including an installation package that can install Kooboo CMS into Windows Azure. SQLAzure uses the SQLServer content provider.
- Added functionality - Admin user can now reset user passwords.
- Added password recovery function via email for users.
- Increased functionality – when a page has been removed Kooboo CMS can create an automatic 301 redirect link.
- New API that can define default content for layout positions. For example: @Html.FrontHtml().Position("sidebar","<div>default content</div>").
- Improved contacts form sample code and add email template function.
- Improved foreign language setting capabilities.
- Default now supports MySQL Content Provider.
- The ImageCrop control bug
- UICulture setting error under SqlServer provider bug
- Fixed date parsing error in the full text search index.