The kooboo.zip and Kooboo.source.zip are uploaded again on Nov 4 1:30 GMT +00 to fixed bug on uploading page plugin.
- Add "Site package" concept. You can easily export your whole site including content to a package and deploy to remote servers.
- Kooboo module development updated. ASP.NET MVC mini site concept. Please see kooboo site documents for more information.
- Url.GetResourceFileUrl(@"~/folder/photo.jpg") to generate binary content file url, so that you do not need to refer to binary file using a fixed URL like: Template\site\BinaryResource\folder\photo.jpg. Easier for deployment.
- add "Kooboo_" prefix to kooboo CMS request urls. This is to prevent conflict with front end user created page name.
- add "Static code" function, you can now place global code block to be reused by all templates.
- Add API methods to add modules to layout position by code.
- New selection windows for category/referencing content, supports drag & drop.
- Add new API, Url.ResizeImageUrl to resize images on runtime.
- Add new controlType: Hidden, as requested by an user at kooboo forum.
- Partial Trust level supported. Now it can be run on medium trust level with unlimited reflection permission and ability to create and manipulate an appdomain. However the schema function (schema menu extension and content event) will not be available in partial trust level because Kooboo needs to dynamically compile the function code.
To open reflection permission, go to web_mediumtrust.config at C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG, change line
"<IPermission class="ReflectionPermission" version="1" Flags="RestrictedMemberAccess"/>"
"<IPermission class="ReflectionPermission" version="1" Unrestricted="true"/>"
Ability to create and manipulate an AppDomain requires adding a flag to SecurityPermission, change line
" <IPermission class="SecurityPermission" version="1" Flags="Assertion, Execution, ControlThread, ControlPrincipal, RemotingConfiguration"/> "
" <IPermission class="SecurityPermission" version="1" Flags="Assertion, Execution, ControlThread, ControlPrincipal, RemotingConfiguration, ControlAppDomain"/> "
Additionally, if you run kooboo on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2, due to a MS bug, it is required to add "UnmanagedCode" flag to SecurityPermission for now, it might be fixed in the soon future from MS. See: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/adodotnetentityframework/thread/f31bb0d8-9ba7-411a-8c4a-63c24b866501
change above line to:
"<IPermission class="SecurityPermission" version="1" Flags="Assertion, Execution, ControlThread, ControlPrincipal, RemotingConfiguration, ControlAppDomain, UnmanagedCode"/>"
If you are runing under a Full Trust level, everything will be working fine without any changes.
- remove ContentId from dynamic generated schema table. This ContentId is not used any more, keeping it will cause some unexpect problem when export & import. For the reason of deployment(import & export),
we need to use GUID instead of INT as a primary key.
- delete dynamic generated tables when removing application.(Cms_DeleteApplication)
- delete Cms_ContentReferencing foreign check constraints for the reason of data import, included in the SQL update script.
- DefaultControllerFactory is now thread-safe, default in ASP.NET MVC 1.0 is NOT thread-safe.
- Improve code editor and fix some code editor errorrs in IE8.
- ContentService API updated, reorganize and add new API methods.
- input field tooltip location changed, now append to mouse location, previous at the end of input field.
- Change some namespaces, recommend updating the completely web.config.
- change the pre*defined EnumAttribute seperator in content template from "," to "|"
- Lucene.NET updated to 126.96.36.199.